Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

i'd be livid if its Arsenal.
I reckon if we move him within England it is to Spurs. Would be a great fit in Ange's side.

If not Spurs, maybe Chelsea/Newcastle (if they sell Isak), but I doubt it. Not a chance we send him Arsenals way.

If he leaves who’s going to step in his place because it’s not Erling, they are different players.

If Alvarez wants to leave that’s his choice but if he doesn’t I think it’s great for him to stay here, he’s a quality player and like I’ve said before I’d rather him play for us than against us that’s for sure!

If he leaves who’s going to step in his place because it’s not Erling, they are different players.

If Alvarez wants to leave that’s his choice but if he doesn’t I think it’s great for him to stay here, he’s a quality player and like I’ve said before I’d rather him play for us than against us that’s for sure!
Txiki would find a quality 20 - 30m replacement. I have faith in him. We probably have 2 or 3 unearthed gems right now.

i'd be livid if its Arsenal.
I wouldn't like to see him going to any other Premier League team especially those cunts, Then again I didn't want Gabriel Jesus going to Arsenal...

Jesus and Zinchenko are warming the bench behind Kiwior and Havertz, Says it all really.

We've made the correct choices letting them move to Arsenal.

Grass isn't always greener as they say...

Might not be popular but I think we should sell at £70m-£80m and then buy the next £10m-£30m South American understudy forward to repeat the Jesus and Alvarez process.

We already have Savio and Echeveria in the bag. There many more where they came from. With Alvarez it just feels like he has stalled and he doesn't really have a part of his game that stands out. Jesus had aggression and pace, with Alvarez its like a player with no pace just running around to make up the numbers in his post match heatmap analysis or something.

Average control, no passing range, no pace, a lack of killer instinct in front of goal, poor ball protection, I think he’s only strong point is his off the ball work but what's the point of that when you lack the pace, power or aggression to put the defender with the ball under pressure?

He would thrive in the Serie A but I don't see any Serie A team coming up with anything more than 50m for him.

You take 80 million for him when you have Haaland I think. I do really like Julian as a player but that's good money for a man who will always be second fiddle to Erling, he deserves to play as a striker somewhere. Being shoehorned into midfield doesn't suit him or us. Could use the money to get an English backup to give us more flexibility with the squad composition. I'd love a big quick strong forward like Solanke to be able to bring off the bench and rest Haaland.

I wouldn't sell Alvarez to another a Premier League club but Gabriel Jesus' move hasn't quite worked out for Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.