Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

A Madrid just spent a fortune for them on Gallagher. No chance they’ll meet our valuation for Alvarez

Where does he say that, Pep's been aground long enough for you to see through his PR shenanigans.
I actually agree that Pep is putting it out there that he wants to keep him. He normally shoves players out of the door publicly if they indicate any unhappiness

I actually agree that Pep is putting it out there that he wants to keep him. He normally shoves players out of the door publicly if they indicate any unhappiness
If Atletico meet our fee requirement he leaves, very simple.

If Atletico meet our fee requirement he leaves, very simple.

We’ll see soon enough. But what if they don’t - which I doubt now they’ve bought Gallagher. Pep isn’t going to give him the cold shoulder by the sounds of it. Think he’ll genuinely welcome him back

with them also signing Gallagher

they will try to lowball us till the end of transfer window and will pray that Alvarez will hand in transfer request
or
they will try to add a cash + player ie Felix + 20/30mil

I think if he leaves we have to have someone in mind to replace him. Some talked about Bruno and Eze but they're not really direct replacements? If Haaland is out, once again we go without having any recognised striker and the preseason has shown we don't even have someone who could potentially play that. I think Pep maybe has Mcatee ear marked for this? Just not sure if he has the ability to do this..

I think if he leaves we have to have someone in mind to replace him. Some talked about Bruno and Eze but they're not really direct replacements? If Haaland is out, once again we go without having any recognised striker and the preseason has shown we don't even have someone who could potentially play that. I think Pep maybe has Mcatee ear marked for this? Just not sure if he has the ability to do this..
mcatee bobb foden savio doku apart from these 5 nobody

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.