Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Also who could even entertain buying him currently? No one…
Fucking hell son I don’t know, I was just making a point that if Alvarez was being allowed to leave then it’s a positive sign regarding Erling’s tenure. Are you always this much of a smart arse. I guess that’s what the ignore button is for. Bye

Fucking hell son I don’t know, I was just making a point that if Alvarez was being allowed to leave then it’s a positive sign regarding Erling’s tenure. Are you always this much of a smart arse. I guess that’s what the ignore button is for. Bye
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha

Because it’s a nice and the classy thing to do. He’s been a great servant, decided he wants to leave and has done with professionalism and class.
A great servant ? Alan Oakes and Joe Corrigan were great servants. He's played 2 seasons for us. I wish him well but to call him a servant is stretching it a hell of a lot.

A great servant ? Alan Oakes and Joe Corrigan were great servants. He's played 2 seasons for us. I wish him well but to call him a servant is stretching it a hell of a lot.

And I’m sure they were treated well. But i’d expect nothing less from our owners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.