Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

everyone take a shot.

Depends if Pep thinks he could get Felix back to his Benfica days? Also depends on the cash offered? A loan with an option for a year and say £60m cash the club may chance it? If the loan doesnt work then we dont sign him and have still banked a bank profit on Alvarez to go again next summer?

Not a chance will City take Felix. He’ll be another bench warmer. AM just want to get him off their books and hope City sign him. I’d rather stick with a disgruntled Alvarez until he sorts his head out and plays games for City.

Not a chance will City take Felix. He’ll be another bench warmer. AM just want to get him off their books and hope City sign him. I’d rather stick with a disgruntled Alvarez until he sorts his head out and plays games for City.
I'm hoping Alvarez stays, I do think it's a problem with Alvarez wanting to play in all the big games (rightly so as all players do), He won't start up front whilst we have Haaland. It seems like Alvarez isn't content with playing in the lesser games even though he got more minutes than anybody last season.

Personally I think if Atletico offer the money that we are asking then we should accept it. I think replacing him with a versatile attacking player would be the best option as no top striker will play second fiddle to Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.