Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

how the fuck this works?

They are offering us 75+10 + Felix loan and we can choose if we want to buy him after the year or the fee is reduced with this loan?
Of course they aren’t offering that. They are offering a fee of some form, plus Felix on loan. We want £75+10mil.

how the fuck this works?

They are offering us 75+10 + Felix loan and we can choose if we want to buy him after the year or the fee is reduced with this loan?
they are offering, less cash and a player. we want 70+10, ('not sure if we;ll consider a player, little chance though)

When people talk about Alvarez and his minutes last season, the only real times he played well was when he played as a striker, when he was shoehorned into advanced midfield he was garbage the majority of times. Can’t blame him for wanting to be better than a forward’s understudy.

They really can’t get shut of him can they? I’ve got plenty of junk which belongs on the tip but if anyone wants to pay to take it off my hands feel free.

His benfica form wasn't that good he only got 15 goals and 7 assists. Last season was his best season in Spain in an attacking barca team got 7 goals and 3 assists so he's not that far off his best benfica numbers.

A Madrid are truly taking the piss! They spent 120m on felix bombed loaned him out now they want to use one of there castoffs who can't hack it there as a bargaining tool to get one of the best young strikers around!? Hahahahahahahahaha as if city would fall for this load of shite!

Pay up or fuck off A Madrid

His benfica form wasn't that good he only got 15 goals and 7 assists. Last season was his best season in Spain in an attacking barca team got 7 goals and 3 assists so he's not that far off his best benfica numbers.
I’ve always quite liked Felix tbh, wouldn’t be too distraught if the deal worked for us. Pep might fancy getting a decent tune out of him.

Felix isn’t shit.

Really enjoyed watching him whenever I’ve seen him live. His first touch is always positive and progressive which is a rare trait nowadays.

Don’t think we’ll fall for the bait, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.