Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I'm hoping Alvarez stays, I do think it's a problem with Alvarez wanting to play in all the big games (rightly so as all players do), He won't start up front whilst we have Haaland..

The issue for me is that he’s not clinical which is a necessity for strikers in big games because you don’t get many chances.

The miss against Utd in the final sums him up for me, brilliant up to the point of finishing.

I've loved Joao Felix as a player since he was at Benfica. I still believe he has immense potential. He had a decent season at Barcelona.

However - Mendes has offered him to us countless times down the years and we've never taken the bait. We wanted him when he went to Atletico but wouldn't pay the ridiculous fee. Do Pep and Txiki still rate him? Maybe not.

To accidentally sign a player who turns out to be shit is part of football, but to deliberately sign a player who everyone already knows is shit would be incredibly silly.
He's not fulfilled his potential and his end product disappoints, but there's no way you can look at Felix play football and think he's shit, surely? One of the most naturally gifted players of his generation.

He's not fulfilled his potential and his end product disappoints, but there's no way you can look at Felix play football and think he's shit, surely? One of the most naturally gifted players of his generation.
Yep, looking at who calls a player like that shit is a good filter to see who actually watches football and the players they are so opinionated about or those who just talks out of their arse

Felix isn’t shit.

Really enjoyed watching him whenever I’ve seen him live. His first touch is always positive and progressive which is a rare trait nowadays.

Don’t think we’ll fall for the bait, though.

Depends on their cash offer as well and Alvarez desire to go? If we got say £60m + £10m add ons and Felix on loan for a season with an option then the club maybe tempted?

Felix needs a club where he is trusted and a main first 11 player. not gonna happen at City, might happen somehwere like Villa, Spurs, Roma, Milan etc.

if Atletico doesnt have 75-85m pounds ready, they can sell 1-2 players and drop Gallagher transfer and then they have the cash to buy JA.

Can’t remember the last time I saw Felix play but I like his name cos it sounds like a proper FM manager type so it’s a yes from me.
100m should get it done.

They are about to get money for Alvarez , Chelsea have offered 50 million for Atletico striker Samu Omorodion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.