Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

The issue for me is that he’s not clinical which is a necessity for strikers in big games because you don’t get many chances.

The miss against Utd in the final sums him up for me, brilliant up to the point of finishing.
I think he's decent on front of goal, Not prolific by any means but he has come up with some huge goals for us since he has joined.

I think we have to take into consideration that he hasn't had a long run in the team playing as the out and out striker, Strikers are at their best when they are playing with confidence and scoring goals, I do think he has it in him to hit 20+ goals in a season no problem.

The fact of it all is that Alvarez could so as well as he likes you front and he will always be playing second fiddle to Haaland, He's just unfortunate that he has the best striker in the world ahead of him.

Personally I can't see this playing out any other way than Alvarez leaving whether it's this summer or next summer.

Felix isn't good enough, if Alverez is going we need a young understudy or an old timer to fill in for Haaland.

Felix isn’t shit.

Really enjoyed watching him whenever I’ve seen him live. His first touch is always positive and progressive which is a rare trait nowadays.

Don’t think we’ll fall for the bait, though.
Agreed.

I really like Felix, He looks shot of confidence which is understandable given the time he had at Atletico Madrid, His agent fairly through him under the bus with that move.

He was absolutely quality at Benfica a very dynamic player who then moved to a team who parks a bus which isn't his game at all.

There's definitely a player there with Felix, It would be interesting to see what Pep could do with him. I'd be happy to have Felix at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.