Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

You just know Jorge Mendes will be on the phone to Txiki
He’ll have his hands all over this Felix stuff

Not a chance will City take Felix. He’ll be another bench warmer. AM just want to get him off their books and hope City sign him. I’d rather stick with a disgruntled Alvarez until he sorts his head out and plays games for City.

Don't think it will take him long at all to sort his head out. A 10 minute chat with Pep.

I really like Felix, He looks shot of confidence which is understandable given the time he had at Atletico Madrid, His agent fairly through him under the bus with that move.

He was absolutely quality at Benfica a very dynamic player who then moved to a team who parks a bus which isn't his game at all.

There's definitely a player there with Felix, It would be interesting to see what Pep could do with him. I'd be happy to have Felix at City.

You know he also played at Chelsea and Barcelona too, and did nothing of note at either.

We already have a Felix at the club, that Pep would have to get the best out of. His name is Kalvin, and we are trying to find a club to move him to. Don't the need another.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.