Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Sad to see him go , pep didnt just let the kid play in his best position enough, good luck kid
tbf he did the everything to keep him happy by playing out of position therefore giving almost the most minutes out of whole squad, it was kinda fun watching basketball games with julian in the middle, don't think i'm gonna miss that but still!

That’s because we have the best in the world playing in his best position.
That’s football.
Exactly.

That's what it all boils down to, He's just unfortunate that the best striker on the planet is ahead of him in the pecking order.

Alvarez starts for basically every Premier League team and most of the teams in Europe. He ain't starting ahead of Erling.

This is the best outcome for all parties.

How’s it mansplaining ffs.
You made a comment about a player not being played by pep in his best position without adding any context to why that’s the case.
Seriously, this place is fucking bananas.
more bananas than match day one? i love match day threads tho, my fav part of BM

It's really good money for someone that is not that necessary (false 9 works great with the players we have). The only doubt that I have is if Haaland eventually goes in the next couple seasons, Julian would have been a great replacement.

I feel like Pep and Txiki bought Julian because they expected Haaland to stay 3 seasons, but they didn't expect Julian to become a great player that fast. It's a shame, but I don't think he has a big impact on this season. I really hope we use that money to get a 6/8 or even a RB/CB.

how ornstein got the exclusive tho, i thought he doesn't have any of our sources anymore FFS. which one of u fuckers leaking stuff to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.