Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

This still has to play itself out. But looks likely now.

Let's see what the final deal arrangements are, and how it all unfolds.

I dont have a particularly high opinion about Felix, I think his reputation is hugely inflated just because Atletico paid a huge fee for him half a decade ago. But it's hard to argue it would be much downside in a loan with a buy option.
City were interested in him at a price pre Mad Rid.

Imo.... he's not developed into the player expected, but that could be due to Simmionies style.

Low make weight value + sensible wages might make sense for a squaddie.

WTFI Nunes........
Knutsford Services ?

Will be sad to see him go. He’s done well for us. Hopefully he is a thorn in Real Madrids side for a long time to come.

Doesn’t sound like we put up much resistance

Off you pop hoolian

I’d sit back and watch the market. However, it’s about time we brought a striker through from youth. Who was the last? David White? Paul Moulden?

Am assuming his previous club in Argentina would have negotiated a sell on clause at the time of his transfer to us

anyone know?

Personally I sincerely doubt that we will get £70 million plus a free loan deal for Felix the Cat. I suspect there is a mistranslation somewhere. If we do, I will be happy given Bobb's elevation to superstar status.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.