Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I had a niggling feeling he'd been asking to go ever since Pep was shoehorning him into the team about others who are more capable. Foden was shoved to the wing for months while Alvarez struggled to offer anything centrally.

It struck me as he'd been 'told' to play him (I know, Pep doesn't bow down etc etc) in the sense that Alvarez had already knocked on his door questioning playing time.

Just never felt like a player who'd be here long, for some reason.

Am assuming his previous club in Argentina would have negotiated a sell on clause at the time of his transfer to us

anyone know?

Think leaving him there on loan replaced a sell-on, but don't remember where it ended now.

Really...?

Of anything to criticize Julian for, not having a nasty streak/fighting for everything is the last thing I'd slate him for. I want him to stay, but he's exactly the kind of player I would think of that embodies a 'Simeone player.'
I was thinking more spitting hair pulling etc after the battles we've had with them over the years.
I'll catch you as you jump down from your high horse if you like.
Absolutely no slating of the kid of what he gave us, so chill

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.