Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I think it most likely will. But think a few jumped the gun.
Once a player asks to leave the writing is on the wall , being a back up striker to Haaland is very difficult - Mad how we had Aguero , Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli at one time

Shame to see him go but wish him the best!

Wonder who Txiki and co are eyeing as a replacement. We'll have the cash now with all these sales ...

Shame to see him go. Split his minutes between Bobb and Savio and I’m happy enough

Not fair to put the pressure on Bobbfor a whole season and at this point we have no idea how Savio will be in the premier league? Everyone was fucked last season early doors and towards the end our performances were sketchy to say the least, if we had started in the champions league we wouldn’t have won the premier league imo. Oscar to get more minutes but we need another top class player this summer as next summer could need huge investment as KDB may leave on a free and cost £100m plus to try and replace him alone?

Not fair to put the pressure on Bobbfor a whole season and at this point we have no idea how Savio will be in the premier league? Everyone was fucked last season early doors and towards the end our performances were sketchy to say the least, if we had started in the champions league we wouldn’t have won the premier league imo. Oscar to get more minutes but we need another top class player this summer as next summer could need huge investment as KDB may leave on a free and cost £100m plus to try and replace him alone?
probably why there arent going for a stop gap this summer then no?

I think it most likely will. But think a few jumped the gun.
Finalities just being played out now, imo. Biggest tell for me was when Pep was first asked about it and was pissed off, knew he was gone at that point. The quick chat stuff Pep said the other day was just for the cameras.

Personally I didn’t rate him when played in midfield, and I don’t blame the guy for fancying starting up top at a club like Atletico and living in Madrid. He was always going to be second fiddle to Big Erl and I reckon circa £70mil is good business.

Looking forward to us having a foray into the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.