Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I’d ask for Griezman in part ex
Better a couple of years of genuine class, while probably not expecting to play every week, rather than the perennial underachiever Felix

if they give 75m cash + some addons and a 20% sell on from full sale price not just profit (which becomes 30% if the buyer is PL club), I am ok with it if JA is adamant he wants to be first 11 player and wants to leave.

You are talking about the people who sanctioned spending £48m on Phillips and £53m on Nunes. You may be right about Felix but nothing surprises me anymore.
Yeah. Our “people” have really let us down over the last few years resulting in us winning f*** all

What the hell do you want from a club???

You are talking about the people who sanctioned spending £48m on Phillips and £53m on Nunes. You may be right about Felix but nothing surprises me anymore.
We've got very few deals wrong in the transfer market under Txiki.

Nunes is only in the door one season, He needs another season under his belt to show us what he can do.

The club are allowed to get one or two transfers wrong, It happens.

What about Eddie, Ortega, Stones, Walker, Dias, Ake, Akanji, Bernie, Rodri, Doku, Haaland, Alvarez ect

God forbid they get a couple that don't work out! Deary me...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.