Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Business wise it's a great deal. Shame that he felt he had to move to become the main striker somewhere but we've had a great 2 years of Julian and as I said to buy for 14.1m and sell for 70+ is vital in these days of financial scrutiny.

Playing wise it kind of felt once Erling came back from injury we were trying to find him a position in the lineup and sometimes we were a bit clunky and overrun in midfield - this also meant that Rodri had higher workload to cover gaps. I really like him as a player and am sure he will do well in Spain however, we have to move on and ultimately we are currently well covered for front players - Savinho, Doku, Bobb, Foden are pretty good compliments to the Nordic MS. Hopefully this gives us financial flexibility to source our biggest need in the next 12-18 months - that is replacing Kev.

If it goes through good luck Julian it's been a blast. All the best at Atletico but I cannot confirm that I will cheer a Simeone team after the way they tried to kick us off the park.

Yeah. Our “people” have really let us down over the last few years resulting in us winning f*** all

What the hell do you want from a club???
I am very happy with the way the Club is run and our transfer dealings. The original poster said there is no way anyone at the club would bring Felix in. I merely pointed out that as good as our management is they are not infallible.

I reckon we’re keeping the powder dry for next summer
I know we always say that but it does feel that way especially with the core of the squad getting older
The potential talent available
A Musiala extension at Bayern would break the transfer forum lol

I reckon we’re keeping the powder dry for next summer
I know we always say that but it does feel that way especially with the core of the squad getting older
The potential talent available
A Musiala extension at Bayern would break the transfer forum lol
Wirtz to Madrid, Haaland RC triggered, Musiala extends.

They gave us Aguero , we give them potential future aguero, scores settle.
Nobody is “giving” anyone anything!

And, after the way they have played against us in the CL, I couldn’t give a fuck is North Korea dropped a tactical nuke on that lot!

“Future Aguero” HAHAHA! Good one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.