Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

s-l1600.jpg

Am assuming his previous club in Argentina would have negotiated a sell on clause at the time of his transfer to us

anyone know?

Read somewhere River Plate has 5% sell-on. Great business if they can get add-ons up to 80. One of Alvarez or Haaland was always going to go at some point. This makes sense now.

Felix would top both of those in the "bad transfers" table. Ridiculous to even have Nunes in there already tbh.

Except it would be a loan. Don't rate Felix but downside is minimal given it would just be salary.

You are talking about the people who sanctioned spending £48m on Phillips and £53m on Nunes. You may be right about Felix but nothing surprises me anymore.
Phillips cost £42m with a potential £3m in add-ons. He was one of the most wanted players in England that summer. Nunes cost Wolves £38m so of course they were going to require a figure significantly higher to sell him. He's only had 1 season, let's give him a little more time to see whether or not it works out -- he's looked quite good on occasion, needs to be given more time. I think we all were a little surprised at the time and I still am, but I'm not ready to just write him off.

Our transfer team is as good as it gets. Some work out better than others, but at least 9 times out of 10 they get it right and that's a great hit rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.