Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

So Atletico have got the money due to Chelsea the idiots paying 40 million for a 20 year old striker Samu Omorodion

£70m for Alvarez is a decent fee, but Atletico will be getting a very good player who I am sure will flourish in Spain. He has been an excellent buy for City, but he will never be a 1st choice striker so I can understand him wanting to leave.

So Atletico have got the money due to Chelsea the idiots paying 40 million for a 20 year old striker Samu Omorodion
pretty much, i think they had it but that just makes things much more comfortable offering a bigger opening payout in the terms.

just my opinion, if felix came to city pep would turn him into a world beater

Only manager in the world who could as well?? If it’s £70m and Felix on loan with an option I think they will be interested to be honest and use the cash on someone like Kimmich or Wharton

pretty much, i think they had it but that just makes things much more comfortable offering a bigger opening payout in the terms.

I just don't understand what Chelsea are doing, also after Osimhen, they want both

Only manager in the world who could as well?? If it’s £70m and Felix on loan with an option I think they will be interested to be honest and use the cash on someone like Kimmich or Wharton
If we wanted Kimmich or Wharton we have the cash, irrespective of Alvarez money.

We can't control what other teams choose to spend on players - and I don't think Bohley has a feckin clue how "soccer" works.
I've said in a different thread - Chelsea have brought in 7 players again this window. I just can't see what they're trying to do currently.
Maybe @Vialli98 has more insight??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.