Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Don’t agree, not a cat in hell’s chance that leaving a space free for example for Cancelo would make a blind bit of difference when it comes to getting him out of the door, hasn’t helped so far has it, lol.
Well, it has, given loan fees and wages covered.

If he has gone...we have lost a very very good striker...the thing is we have the best striker in world football.

Alvarez gets into any prem starting 11 and improves them so I'm glad he is going abroad.

Great player.

We need to use the money to strengthen though....no last min panic buys pls like nunes ( and that's nothing against nunes ad I think he is a decent player just not what we need)
Ole has confirmed the deal €70 million + 20 in bonuses.One of the principle reasons for Julian wanting to leave according to Ole is that the permits for his parents and brothers living in England had terminated while there would be no such problems in Madrid.Atletico have apparently sold Omorodion to Chelsea for €45 million.Simeone is building a squad to challenge Madrid.

Doesn’t sound like we put up much resistance

Off you pop hoolian

I’d sit back and watch the market. However, it’s about time we brought a striker through from youth. Who was the last? David White? Paul Moulden?
Sheron

Lewis is under 21 so different list and thus one place available. Savio under 21 but does count due to not having the required amount of time registered.
Was using the CL rules, Lewis could go on the B list but no one else can move to it so left him there. People will just message me I've missed him (and Bobb who could also move).

Under 21 only applies in the PL. Savio takes a spot.
Are we the lowest spenders in the prem so far this summer?
Liverpool have bought no one.

Gonna miss his pressing. 70 odd million is a great fee but losing a potentially top player. Having said that he was poor for long patches last season from I remember. Couldn’t keep the ball against liverpool away last season.

I don’t think we’ll replace him but I also don’t see too many false 9 type players in our squad so it will be interesting to see what pep does. Personally after 4 titles in a row I’m happy to see some youth get a chance. Don’t watch as much football now but having watched the euros there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of insane talent which would improve us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.