Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Was using the CL rules, Lewis could go on the B list but no one else can move to it so left him there. People will just message me I've missed him (and Bobb who could also move).

Under 21 only applies in the PL. Savio takes a spot.

Liverpool have bought no one.
Lewis would go on the A list which makes a spot available . I said that Savio would take a spot

Is it right Joao Felix is coming this way?

Yes please. He's a pep player in my eyes and his stature reminds me of aguero, got that low centre of gravity.

He'd be perfect for us. Only my opinion of course but I think he'd work wonders playing under pep.

Get it done.

Lewis would go on the A list which makes a spot available . I said that Savio would take a spot
That would be the A list for CL.

Could move Rico to the B list but the anyone getting that space would have be club associated anyway (JWE I think only guy around left who counts who cant go on the B list.) unless we buy a former academy grad.

Ole has confirmed the deal €70 million + 20 in bonuses.One of the principle reasons for Julian wanting to leave according to Ole is that the permits for his parents and brothers living in England had terminated while there would be no such problems in Madrid.Atletico have apparently sold Omorodion to Chelsea for €45 million.Simeone is building a squad to challenge Madrid.
Anything about Felix involved?

Ole has confirmed the deal €70 million + 20 in bonuses.One of the principle reasons for Julian wanting to leave according to Ole is that the permits for his parents and brothers living in England had terminated while there would be no such problems in Madrid.Atletico have apparently sold Omorodion to Chelsea for €45 million.Simeone is building a squad to challenge Madrid.
Who is Ole?

You think Alvarez and Connor Gallagher will take Atletico to the next level and challenge Real?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.