Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Seems like quite a good deal for all sides. We get a good fee, Atleti get a very good striker, and the player gets to play his actual position. Alvarez is good but I never got the sense he was particularly special in the sense that he's irreplaceable or something, so if he wants to go then sure.

Is it right Joao Felix is coming this way?

Yes please. He's a pep player in my eyes and his stature reminds me of aguero, got that low centre of gravity.

He'd be perfect for us. Only my opinion of course but I think he'd work wonders playing under pep.

Get it done.
I assume you have just time travelled from 2019. That's the last time Felix did anything of note and was a wonder kid that Pep could have worked with. Now he is not.

Gonna miss his pressing. 70 odd million is a great fee but losing a potentially top player. Having said that he was poor for long patches last season from I remember. Couldn’t keep the ball against liverpool away last season.

I don’t think we’ll replace him but I also don’t see too many false 9 type players in our squad so it will be interesting to see what pep does. Personally after 4 titles in a row I’m happy to see some youth get a chance. Don’t watch as much football now but having watched the euros there doesn’t seem to be a huge amount of insane talent which would improve us.
That’s true; his ball retention/possession let him down at times (compared to the super-high standards we have).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.