Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Im sad he is goinf, but I understand.

We dont or havent truly relied on him, he isnt a starter striker or attacking midfielder.

He probably sees that, he was a great "backup".

I dont want Felix, he is similar to many of the others, we probably dont need anybody.

James, Nico, Savinho, Bobb are 4 basically new players (Bobb barely played last season). They will get some minutes from this and Id be happy with that.

He must have really impressed to end up on 30 apps for Barcelona. What an achievement, as the team won fuck all and the manager got sacked. Is this the standard you think we are at now?
Just say you’ve never seen him play and have done with it.

You think Alvarez and Connor Gallagher will take Atletico to the next level and challenge Real?
I think Simeone believes Alvarez,Gallagher(or Javi Guerra),Le Normand and Sorloth and maybe even Joao Felix added to a squad that already has 5 World cup winners will do just that.

Seems A Madrid have now upped the bid to €75m basic with €15m add ons which I imagine will be accepted, so around £77.5m if add ons are achieved?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.