Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Just say you’ve never seen him play and have done with it.
You might want to check my past posts. I called him immense in June 2021.

Doesn't change the fact he's achieved fuck all since then and gone backwards every year.

Atletico have been desperate to get rid and given him away the past few seasons, that's says it all.

Acted like a spoilt brat at Chelsea, spent more time suspended then on the pitch and then went to Barca and has as many assists as yellow cards and thats in a pretty shite Barca team.

and then went to Barca and has as many assists as yellow cards and thats in a pretty shite Barca team.
In the summer, Felix convinced Bernardo Silva to join him at Barca.

A loan player.
tu3xhUI.gif

Nooooooo. I want Bobb to have more minutes. I’d rather spend the money on someone who can share Rodri’s load. We’re stacked at 10 and wide.

If Haaland gets injured then we have 3-4 that can play false 9.

Bobb is talented no doubt and had a great pre season but it’s a lot to put on his shoulders straight away over the course of a full season and champions league? A lot more minutes absolutely but if KDB gets injured a few times again and Savio takes time to get up to speed we need a proper option in there? Other players will need resting as well at times as the players looked fucked last season after Christmas and played all summer nearly again? The DM should be done anyway shouldn’t it but replace Alvarez and get that DM in and it would still be at worst a net zero spend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.