Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Wonder if Echeverri could replace him in Jan and we bring in a player that could cover for Rodri.

We’ve made big sales so have the money for a big move if we’d like.

I think this is getting accepted.. only a matter of time

Seems fair. Gets rid of potential problem with someone that might be unhappy with playing time. Did it before it became issue like Cancelo so getting appropriate value. Think City will be OK in the attacking area if Haaland goes down but we'll see.

Alvarez always reminded me of a different version of Jesus. Worked. Had some moments. But the consistency was always going to be lacking. I was wrong about Palmer blowing up but I think he'll fail to reach his high expectations at Atletico. But given he has won almost everything, maybe that is secondary.

Last edited:
Driving to the dentist I’ve nearly crashed the car
That absolute wankstain O’Hara says it will be a good move,as Atletico are a bigger club than City, and he doesn’t get enough playing time at the Etihad
If pushed though I bet he says spurs are a bigger club than Atletico.. which makes his opinion worthless

I prefer it if he stays, but if true, that offer is probably too good to refuse.
Yes but what is in the River Plate sell on clause
Personally think the 75m + add-ons is an exellent deal for us. Very good player but never starting over Haaland.

Allows for a mini-refresh of the squad and more minutes to Bobb in particular.

Expect we don’t replace him like for like and go to F9 in Haaland’s absence. Personally think Foden a few years on in his development from the last time could absolutely thrive in that position again.

Think we go for either a Bruno G type or activate Eze’s release clause don’t mind either option. Also don’t think it’s too late to hijack Olmo but don’t see the club going there.
Yes but what is in the River Plate sell on clause

Ole has confirmed the deal €70 million + 20 in bonuses.One of the principle reasons for Julian wanting to leave according to Ole is that the permits for his parents and brothers living in England had terminated while there would be no such problems in Madrid.Atletico have apparently sold Omorodion to Chelsea for €45 million.Simeone is building a squad to challenge Madrid.

That's interesting. Not been mentioned at all here, wonder if there is any truth to it.

€75m+15m addons is a good deal the addons ain't 5m if they win the league 5m if they win champions league and 5m if Alvarez wins the Balon Dor because that ain't happening! Should be on goals scored by Alvarez and them finishing in champions league places only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.