Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Oscar Bobb is a winger. He'll be competing with the likes of Savio, Doku and Grealish.

Alvarez is a backup to Erling. One injury and suddenly we're relying on wingers who have never hit double figures in their careers to smash in the goals for us. Or Kovacic to suddenly turn into Gundogan.

I get people being optimistic but it is not a good idea.
I would suggest we will be relying on Foden as the false 9, a role he performed very well when asked in the past.

We won the league twice with no centre forward before we signed Haaland, so I doubt it would unduly hinder us reverting back to that formation, if/when Haaland gets injured.

Sorry if this has already been covered but do we have a natural number 9 in the Eds or 23’s that might be able to step up.

We seem to dominate all the age groups so we surely have a forward that’s been banging in the goals ?
I don't think we have, Matty Warhurst scores a few but I think he's nowhere near the first team standard

Driving to the dentist I’ve nearly crashed the car
That absolute wankstain O’Hara says it will be a good move,as Atletico are a bigger club than City, and he doesn’t get enough playing time at the Etihad
I have no idea how these cunts survive in the real world, they spew out drivel on a daily basis and even if the first part is subjective the second part is an outright lie.

Oscar Bobb is a winger. He'll be competing with the likes of Savio, Doku and Grealish.

Alvarez is a backup to Erling. One injury and suddenly we're relying on wingers who have never hit double figures in their careers to smash in the goals for us. Or Kovacic to suddenly turn into Gundogan.

I get people being optimistic but it is not a good idea.
In the EDS, Oscar played all across the front line and was, arguably, most successful playing as a central forward. I would agree though that in these early days, allowing a player to cement one position and be comfortable in it is probably the way forward.

Okay, so forget the labels and let's talk about goals.

Who, based on what they've actually shown us, is capable of slotting in and getting around 20 goals if Erling or Phil have a long injury next season?

Fair question.

Don't think it would fall on one single individual. Like it didn't the season before we had Haaland.

As above, I am not against replacing Alvarez. Not with Felix though, and don't think Eze improves us either.

The guy wifed Danielle Lloyd after she had been spunked in and passed around by his spurs teammates, I wouldn't really trust his judgement on anything!
She has 5 kids now, 3 with fatty and 2 with an ordinary bloke

If he goes he will be missed in terms of effort and his finishing, however, if we do get Felix on loan, I think he could return similar numbers as I do think that there is a player in there (yes I know someone will shoot that statement down so please don't bother correcting me). The numbers are great, buy for what was it 14 or 21 mil (can't remember) and get at least 3 times that for a player that appears to want to be the number 1 striker and with the best will in the world that will not happen here.

We’ve got just under 4 weeks left in the window, plenty of time. I don’t believe Alvarez leaving will have been as big a shock to Txiki and Pep as it will have been to us, consequently I expect us to be ready to start moving in the market. There will have been a plan for this eventuality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.