Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Why celebrate anything just sit back and relax enjoy last seasons league win again knowing the club is is very well run and we have nothing to worry about. Worry about next season when we are in it. Some are so worried about transfers and next season from the minute the season finished they have had no celebration of last seasons success.

Good advice that.

What I will say is that it's mostly me just thinking out loud about how the squad could be improved, rather than genuine worry.

We've got more than enough quality to do it all over again but I do feel like we're potentially passing up an opportunity to improve.

That pretty much nails it. He's not going to be a first choice player while the lanky guy is around, and that sort of fee (for essentially a squad player) is too good to turn down.
Until Lanky misses sitters, gets injured or has his head turned. All possible in the short term even.
But can see it is compulsory and customary to applaud such good business in losing a World regarded player. Presumably an equally top notch player is lined up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.