Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

A week before the season? Our hand clearly forced by player and buying club - difficult - but we should foresee this and plan accordingly or head it off at the pass. For a club of our supposed stature and success, we don't half look unprepared at times. That said, the club have been out maneuvered, easily done at the price offered I suppose, but the money is a consolation, granted. Just disappointed Mate. No news or deflating news after deflating news recently.
I don’t think I could possibly feel anymore the opposite of this.

A week before the season? Our hand clearly forced by player and buying club - difficult - but we should foresee this and plan accordingly or head it off at the pass. For a club of our supposed stature and success, we don't half look unprepared at times. That said, the club have been out maneuvered, easily done at the price offered I suppose, but the money is a consolation, granted. Just disappointed Mate. No news or deflating news after deflating news recently.
Some people are glass half full, some are glass half empty and some people have pushed the glass on the floor and are cutting their wrists with the shards.

I think this makes sense for the player and the club, but we need to re-invest some of the money for a decent understudy to Rodri. i think with Foden, Bobb and others we can probably manage without a direct replacement for Alvarez.

Catch a few with that.

Unless you are actually serious, if so, wow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.