Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I don’t do X but always like TH on here, and whilst not having a dig a the fella, did he not say 4 incoming previously but now criticising others for being critical of current lack of incomings. Surely can’t have it both ways.
Personally what will be will be, club usually right.

A week before the season? Our hand clearly forced by player and buying club - difficult - but we should foresee this and plan accordingly or head it off at the pass. For a club of our supposed stature and success, we don't half look unprepared at times. That said, the club have been out maneuvered, easily done at the price offered I suppose, but the money is a consolation, granted. Just disappointed Mate. No news or deflating news after deflating news recently.
We have obviously planned to be without Alvarez until September anyway, so him being sold doesn’t actually affect our August plans.

It’s also feasible that the club now see Bobb as being as good as Alvarez and we gain £80m to allow him his chance to shine.

If it doesn’t work out, we aren’t short of other attacking options and could dip into the market as required.

Apparently we’re ‘cooking the books’ with this fee hahahahahahahahaha.
Not forgetting that Alvarez is ‘jumping ship because he knows what’s coming’ as well lol

Have you seen Twitter am pissing I just keep reposting , they really are as thick as pig shit

The slightly annoying thing, is that Pep said that he'd wait till Julian comes back and we will talk. That was a day ago.

Whilst I accept that Pep may have not meant that, I think something has happened to trigger the sale or that an opportunity has arisen.

I also believe I maybe grasping at straws.

We’re so well organised now that there’ll surely be a list of replacements to go for.

I trust Pep and the rest of the men in suits to get this right as they have done on many occasions.

Julian doing the reverse of Aguero. Good luck to him in this new endeavor. I am genuinely bum as I really like him.

I don’t do X but always like TH on here, and whilst not having a dig a the fella, did he not say 4 incoming previously but now criticising others for being critical of current lack of incomings. Surely can’t have it both ways.
Personally what will be will be, club usually right
According to that, I think we're getting Nadal , Djokovic and Federer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.