Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Why all the tears? Pep has always said we won’t keep unhappy players, provided our price is met - it clearly has been. Happy with that, as much as I liked Julián; good luck to him

Great fee! Hopefully we go back in for Bruno G now. If not, I'd also test Bayern's resolve and offer 120m for Musiala. If we don't sign anyone I'm excited to give the youth a chance. However, with it possibly being Pep's final year we should be giving him everything possible that he needs to win the PL and CL! In the end I think we'll sign someone but not sure which position.

The problem is neither can even come close to replacing Julian's goals.
Weren't we saying this last summer when we lost Gundogan & Mahrez replacing them with Kovacic & Doku?

Didn't we score 2 more leagues goals without those 2 then with them? That in a season where Haaland didn't hit the heights of his first year, and KDB was injured for 70% of the season

Think we have enough attacking talent to cover his goals, just they will come in different places and faces

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.