Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I never saw Julián as a true striker anyway. And we have people who can score across the front and from anywhere in midfield. Shit, people like Josko Gvardiol have started chipping in. We've shown that over and over. And by the way, I rate Álvarez, always have done. But if somebody wants to go, and the price is right, I think the club and Pep's policy is vindicated.
That’s all well and good,as long as Haaland isn’t out injured for any length of time.The team that won the titles without a striker had Gundo and Mahrez contributing.I just wonder if the current team could perform without a number nine so seamlessly?Happy to be proved wrong again tho!!

Excellent business if confirmed. No better than Jesus who we defo didn’t miss. Hopefully Bobb gets his mins.

Talented lad and I liked him a lot but always wondered if he had felt settled in sunny Manchester (the way Zaba did, for example.) Anyway good luck to him, he'll do very well in Spain.
He was extremely settled in Manchester. He lived in the new apartments at the bottom of deansgate and lived next door to a family whose daughters go to my son's primary school.

They said he was also extremely friendly and said he really liked living in Manchester as he could go out without being harassed.

He even sent my lad a WhatsApp video message as he was my lads favourite player

Weren't we saying this last summer when we lost Gundogan & Mahrez replacing them with Kovacic & Doku?

Didn't we score 2 more leagues goals without those 2 then with them? That in a season where Haaland didn't hit the heights of his first year, and KDB was injured for 70% of the season

Think we have enough attacking talent to cover his goals, just they will come in different places and faces
Some folk are inherently glass three quarters empty.
So not confirmed
It'll be a major shock if it doesn't go through at this stage.

Its in your quote on X.

"That is Pep's greatest legacy and achievement. Federer, Nadal and Djokovic can't be measured in Grand Slams they have won (you can if you want to) but the real detail is they were always there. City and Pep will make sure we will be there again"
I had read that, agree. Been a long day!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.