Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Not hostile, just don't think we should set a precedent that you can fuck about with our transfer plans.

We are incredibly accommodating in letting players go, but that only works if they know not to mess us about - if you're going, and we agree a deal, then you go and that's that. Don't push for a move all summer if you're not ready to leave.
What if Atletico have repeated their cunty trick that they did to Dovbyk? How would that be Alvarez’s fault?

What if Atletico have repeated their cunty trick that they did to Dovbyk? How would that be Alvarez’s fault?
It'd be incredible naivety from Alvarez/his representatives, as well as City - Dovbyk plays for Girona, so it's not like they won't have taken note of that.

If Atletico really have bullshitted him, then I feel sorry for him and that changes the situation. I'd still look to sell him if possible, and I'd never sell to them again.

Alvarez played a very limited role in CL KO stage except one dead rubber game.

Only one particular feature we need to think about - Alvarez ability to pass/cross long from right hand side. Usually we have KDB to do it. But I wont expect KDB to play all the games next season. Neither Walker or Rico has a good cross. Since we never have a left back and Josko refuses to cross with his left foot we really cannot lose the crossing from right as well. I will look for a right back like Joshua Kimmich or TAA profile. Otherwise it might help to give our current right footed attacking players (Doku Grealish Kova) occasionally license to roam to put in a cross.
Bobb's your uncle

Sell him to PSG for £120m.
If Atletico drop a bollock here, PSG would not go as high as Atletico did. They’d know they are the only club in the race, so would test City a bit more. I reckon they’d offer around £65-70m and not the fee rising to £81.5m that Atletico offered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.