Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Doesn't sound like they were offering Alvarez a massive salary increase if that's what was holding the official announcement up. Be interesting to compare his new salary with Gallagher's.

Doesn't sound like they were offering Alvarez a massive salary increase if that's what was holding the official announcement up. Be interesting to compare his new salary with Gallagher's.
Gallagher comes across as the kind of bloke who doesn't want to move to Spain "because they talk funny and the food is shit."

Great business from City.

My prediction is, we will now stick what what we have in the squad.

I can't see any more signings coming in the door this summer.

Alvarez leaving, on its own might not be enough to sign a replacement or add anyone.

But combined with Phillips and Cancelo also leaving, which everyone expects, that's then 3 squad places available.

Can't see us going into a season not filling at least one more of those, or going into a season with just 18 senior players.

Alvarez leaving, on its own might not be enough to sign a replacement or add anyone.

But combined with Phillips and Cancelo also leaving, which everyone expects, that's then 3 squad places available.

Can't see us going into a season not filling at least one more of those, or going into a season with just 18 senior players.
I think we might. Not sure but the rise of Lewis, Bobb and maybe the integration on McTee? I think we are in a good position even when he goes I might be wrong but it will be interesting.

Can easy see Pep running with 18 and the kids, keeping the squad at 23. Seems pretty standard for him,

I think we might. Not sure but the rise of Lewis, Bobb and maybe the integration on McTee? I think we are in a good position even when he goes I might be wrong but it will be interesting.

When he goes, I agree. When the other two go, can't see us not adding more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.