Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Can easy see Pep running with 18 and the kids, keeping the squad at 23. Seems pretty standard for him,

We have never started a season with that low a number. Not senior players.

We have had 21 and 20 out of 21. The year Mendy got removed we had 19, but we started with 20. That was the only time less than 20, and only till January.

Gomez leaving has left a bit of a gap as well. Rarely played of course but still offered some back-up in theory, or at least someone to bring on for the last 15 minutes to give Ake a bit of a rest.

Yeah although Savinho takes that squad space.

We have never started a season with that low a number. Not senior players.

We have had 21 and 20 out of 21. The year Mendy got removed we had 19, but we started with 20. That was the only time less than 20, and only till January.
Rico and Bobb seniors in your mind or no? id have Rico in the senior squad

20 or 21 + McAtee/ORielly (Bobb) i wouldn't be shocked if we roll with it, concerned a bit,

Rico and Bobb seniors in your mind or no? id have Rico in the senior squad

20 or 21 + McAtee/ORielly (Bobb) i wouldn't be shocked if we roll with it, concerned a bit,

No, I am talking about players that take up the 21 allowed spaces. Senior players, not B list/youth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.