Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

In those seasons did we have players in a similar position to Rico and Oscar that didn't count? Rico played 1600 minutes last season, and Bobb (who is nearly 18 months older than Rico) played 800 and was probably our best player on the pre-season tour.

Add in that we've got even more flexibility in the defence, now that four of the CBs regularly play RB/LB, is it really an issue?

Yes. Foden for one.

I'm not saying it is an issue. I'm just saying it would be a first.

Not sure what's he's whinging about.
So firstly we're not allowed to spend our own money because it's not grown in a natural way.

Then we buy a cheap striker who goes on to win everything but we've 'got to have our wings clipped' because we shouldn't be able to sell him for £80m.

I mean, what utter twaddle.

Arseblog - which at one time was a decent and funny author - had a similar whinge, claiming the fee is dodgy.

Not sure what world they live in tbh - Liverpool sold Coutinho for £105m in 2018. Did anyone allude that was dodgy? Alvarez is a WC winner with a load of goals & assists for the treble winners and current Club World Champions.

Arseblog - which at one time was a decent and funny author - had a similar whinge, claiming the fee is dodgy.

Not sure what world they live in tbh - Liverpool sold Coutinho for £105m in 2018. Did anyone allude that was dodgy? Alvarez is a WC winner with a load of goals & assists for the treble winners and current Club World Champions.

It's was 142m Coutinho was sold for oh and Liverpool new about the kid from hacking our database

Reactions: MMA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.