Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Yes. Foden for one.

I'm not saying it is an issue. I'm just saying it would be a first.
Foden was the only one I could think of. He's 24 now, so not for the last couple of seasons.

Agree it's unusual. It does seem like there's not much transfer activity happening yet - wonder if it'll kick in a bit later than usual. It seems amazing that we're going into the Community Shield with most of the first team players not having had any pre-season games too.

Rico and Bobb are both players I think Pep would be happy to rely upon next season so perhaps skew the numbers slightly. I would be shocked if we weren't still looking at opportunities though. Akanji came from nowhere iirc and at a steal too, might be some desperation at the end of the window that helps us find a deal. I would imagine Pep is quite happy with attacking options in spite of Alvarez leaving. It feels like we need someone in the middle of the park more than anywhere else.
I think most us can agree that Rodders needs more rest this season, perhaps a move for Kimmich or Wharton.

Not sure what's he's whinging about.
So firstly we're not allowed to spend our own money because it's not grown in a natural way.

Then we buy a cheap striker who goes on to win everything but we've 'got to have our wings clipped' because we shouldn't be able to sell him for £80m.

I mean, what utter twaddle.

And he's a "bench player" who happened to play more minutes than all but three of United's outfield players.

The question the demented **** should be asking is who would pay £80 million plus for Antony, Sancho, Pogbad etc
Exactly!

He's going on like "Manchester City are so far ahead of everyone else, It's a joke" bla bla bla

It's not our fault the Rags and the majority of the league spend their money on absolute shite.

As you said "Why isn't he questioning the signings of Sancho and Antony ect", Because he carries on like a little spoiled entitled brat because his shitty club are miles off Manchester City!

Cockeyed prick.

Not sure what's he's whinging about.
So firstly we're not allowed to spend our own money because it's not grown in a natural way.

Then we buy a cheap striker who goes on to win everything but we've 'got to have our wings clipped' because we shouldn't be able to sell him for £80m.

I mean, what utter twaddle.
The rags like the letting them go on a free and buying for 90 mill model

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.