Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Great business from City.

My prediction is, we will now stick what what we have in the squad.

I can't see any more signings coming in the door this summer.

We rushed with signings last summer, particularly the Matheus Nunes signing. If we're being honest, we would have still won the league without Nunes in the squad. He didn't play an integral role at all.

I can see City not making the same mistake this time around. We will wait for the right opportunity in the transfer market.

There isn't a player that stands out as an absolute no brainer.

We will top the pot up for a Musiala or Wirtz assault next summer.

Let's hope this is the season James McAtee can take his opportunity. Would love nothing more than to see McAtee, Bobb and Rico Lewis kick on and become integral members of the squad.

Would be great to see O'Reilly get some opportunities too.
Think we will deffo still get someone else in
I'd love to give him a punch straight into the throat, When is his balls going to drop so he stops talking like a fucking 9 year old.
I think he is well funny. A mouthpiece for the dark side. Play on . . .

It's was 142m Coutinho was sold for oh and Liverpool new about the kid from hacking our database
£105m guaranteed. Is that the case? They bought him from Inter - not defending them, but surely not much of a leap to have scouts watching Italian football

The guy wifed Danielle Lloyd after she had been spunked in and passed around by his spurs teammates, I wouldn't really trust his judgement on anything!

This says it all about O’Hara.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.