Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I think most us can agree that Rodders needs more rest this season, perhaps a move for Kimmich or Wharton.

Kimmich would be a really astute signing. Rico would learn a shit load with him in the squad. Versatile and knows Pep inside out. Wharton would be an interesting addition. I think he is an excellent player, a potential solution to all of England's problems in terms of a midfield player dictating things, but still so raw and experience is probably the way we should go this summer to give time to some of the youngsters or bring in new additions next summer.

Fabulous player but I’ve said it all along, square peg in a round hole, doesn’t suit our style whatsoever.

Insane we have done it again. Jesus, Torres, Alvarez. Echevarri and Savinho next in line.
I agree, wish Alvarez all the best. Whilst you’re right about being shunted around and not starring in any role really, he still played a lot, scored goals and pressed and worked so hard. Despite great seasons from Phil and Rodri, Julian also contributed to filling the gap left by KDB and Haaland injuries. Can’t help being a little but disappointed with his finishing at crucial times - e.gin cup final and v Dippers at home to name but 2. Great money though

Kimmich would be a really astute signing. Rico would learn a shit load with him in the squad. Versatile and knows Pep inside out. Wharton would be an interesting addition. I think he is an excellent player, a potential solution to all of England's problems in terms of a midfield player dictating things, but still so raw and experience is probably the way we should go this summer to give time to some of the youngsters or bring in new additions next summer.
Wharton would be a perfect “Buy, loan back for 1 season, 25% sell on, and 200% buy back clause“ purchase!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.