Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

If the add-ons are easy achievable then the fee is fine. The base of €75m (£65m) is too low compared to other transfers of strikers in the last 2 years. Furthermore we are now more open to be "blackmailed" by the Haaland camp (wages in the new contract).
Think I prefer to go with the club’s plans rather than yours. As for dissing the Haaland camp - you’re a joke. Certainly you are someone who just wants to slag off the club

Atletico is a good move for him but will they ever seriously challenge Real or Barca?
I think they are more concerned dropping out of rising CL income
and look to keep Girona and Bilbao on safe distance. They will know the top is out of reach if the top2 don't collapse.

If the add-ons are easy achievable then the fee is fine. The base of €75m (£65m) is too low compared to other transfers of strikers in the last 2 years. Furthermore we are now more open to be "blackmailed" by the Haaland camp (wages in the new contract).
Some of your quotes

would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...

Grealish
Important for marketing & team chemistry but on the field he was a non-factor this season (injuries,form etc). Perhaps a move into the midfield would help his career/longevity. If Villa would offer around £50-60m i would be tempted to sell.

Real Madrid
pathetic display from our so called "leadership group" in the penalty shootout...at least Bernardo took responsibility..no show from Rodri,Walker/Diaz

& on it goes

Some of your quotes

would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...

Grealish
Important for marketing & team chemistry but on the field he was a non-factor this season (injuries,form etc). Perhaps a move into the midfield would help his career/longevity. If Villa would offer around £50-60m i would be tempted to sell.

Real Madrid
pathetic display from our so called "leadership group" in the penalty shootout...at least Bernardo took responsibility..no show from Rodri,Walker/Diaz

& on it goes
Literally has nothing but snipey negative posts about us. Hmmmmmm

I think they are more concerned dropping out of rising CL income
and look to keep Girona and Bilbao on safe distance. They will know the top is out of reach if the top2 don't collapse.
To be fair it would not surprise me to see Girona struggle badly this season.

If he's off then he's off. Not great timing but rather have the money than a half committed player. He's not a starter for us and £80m for a squad player is too good to turn down.

Call me suspicious though but where are Atletico Madrid getting this money from? Alvarez £80m and Gallagher £30m? Plus wages. Seems odd, and a weird choice for Alvarez to move to as he's next step too, they've shown they're not capable to step into the void of a weakened La Liga with Barcelona having issues and Real facing changes of succession. But, up to him.

Does leave us with a need to replace his goal threat and I do feel that, given the size of our scouting system and knowledge, we should be looking to do that now and not next summer, regardless of Pep. No idea who that is though. Maybe it was Savio after all.

Call me suspicious though but where are Atletico Madrid getting this money from? Alvarez £80m and Gallagher £30m? Plus wages. Seems odd, and a weird choice for Alvarez to move to as he's next step too, they've shown they're not capable to step into the void of a weakened La Liga with Barcelona having issues and Real facing changes of succession. But, up to him.
+8.5 for soyuncu +13 for Morata +45 in salary savings for the salaries of the players that left the club (Morata,Savic,Memphis,hermoso etc..) +5 million from old sales that payments were do like Lodi for example +70.7 from the capital injection (by selling shares) +43 for the sale of Samu if it goes thru Around 183 million

-35 for le Normand -32 for sorloth -40 for Gallagher -25 Javi guerra if it goes thru -75 Julián Álvarez Around 207 million subtract the 183 million = 24 million spent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.