Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

"Manchester United would have failed PSR for the season just gone if it wasn't for a £40m COVID allowance given to them by the Premier League Every other PL club only received up to a £1m allowance."
Is that true though? Who can believe anything anymore. You have supposedly trustworthy media like the BBC spreading slander against us at every opportunity. Anybody can make anything up and get it published it seems. So I'll try to resist the tempation to believe what I want to believe and not what I don't. It's hard though.

Is that true though? Who can believe anything anymore. You have supposedly trustworthy media like the BBC spreading slander against us at every opportunity. Anybody can make anything up and get it published it seems. So I'll try to resist the tempation to believe what I want to believe and not what I don't. It's hard though.

It`s in rags accounts mate? @projectriver was talking about it on Talksport.

Fabrizio saying on his podcast just now he expects city to replace Alvarez, but that he’s heard it may be a winger not a striker?

Agree it needs validating for sure

That's great work as usual from Romano, He's fairly narrowed that down to fine detail as in who the replacement will be...

Personally I think we will replace Alvarez with somebody who plays football, I could be wrong though.
Whoa, whoa, slow down there. He merely said that the club will look at options and consider maybe playing a false nine.

+8.5 for soyuncu +13 for Morata +45 in salary savings for the salaries of the players that left the club (Morata,Savic,Memphis,hermoso etc..) +5 million from old sales that payments were do like Lodi for example +70.7 from the capital injection (by selling shares) +43 for the sale of Samu if it goes thru Around 183 million

-35 for le Normand -32 for sorloth -40 for Gallagher -25 Javi guerra if it goes thru -75 Julián Álvarez Around 207 million subtract the 183 million = 24 million spent

Thanks, that's comprehensive. The incoming players have salaries as well, or is the 45 you note other players leaving on top of the ones they got fees for? Still, pretty obvious they are doing a pretty extensive overhaul, and good for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.