Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Thanks, that's comprehensive. The incoming players have salaries as well, or is the 45 you note other players leaving on top of the ones they got fees for? Still, pretty obvious they are doing a pretty extensive overhaul, and good for them.
Vermeeren, Guerra were both banded about in the 'next Rodri' bracket. Simone grabbed both.. lol

Meh, Felix was banded as the next David Silva, that grab hasn't quite worked out.
lol.. fair, must have missed him getting that moniker. do like the two mids he'd grabbed though, will be watching.

got some nice players coming in over there.

lol.. fair, must have missed him getting that moniker. do like the two mids he'd grabbed though, will be watching.

got some nice players coming in over there.

He was also our next Aguero btw. Some even thought he would be both.

He was also our next Aguero btw. Some even thought he would be both.
Everyone who signed him instead of Atletico on Football Manager, keeping that soft spot coz he was a world beater. lol

*I am one of these people. He was so good in game.

covered all bases there..

“My sources say that Manchester City will now look for a replacement for Alvarez, and that they have narrowed their sights to any conceivable potential solution that has ever—or will ever—exist”.

Romano with the insider information, as always.

Personally happy overall with the deal. It’s intresting to me because people I think forget Alvarez started at the emirates he started at anfield. He started at chelsea he started at United And in these games it felt like he was shoehorned in and the team was weakened to get him involved. Would have came to terms with taking 60 million for him but for 81 million take it and run

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.