Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Some of your quotes

would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...

Grealish
Important for marketing & team chemistry but on the field he was a non-factor this season (injuries,form etc). Perhaps a move into the midfield would help his career/longevity. If Villa would offer around £50-60m i would be tempted to sell.

Real Madrid
pathetic display from our so called "leadership group" in the penalty shootout...at least Bernardo took responsibility..no show from Rodri,Walker/Diaz

& on it goes
Would you have wanted walker and Dias to take a penalty?

I wouldn't want them anywhere near a penalty

Some of your quotes

would cash-in on KDB even for €50m...it always seems his ego is too big to fulfil a similar role like Modric/Kroos at Madrid (reduced game time/wages) & it would give more minutes for the young players...

Grealish
Important for marketing & team chemistry but on the field he was a non-factor this season (injuries,form etc). Perhaps a move into the midfield would help his career/longevity. If Villa would offer around £50-60m i would be tempted to sell.

Real Madrid
pathetic display from our so called "leadership group" in the penalty shootout...at least Bernardo took responsibility..no show from Rodri,Walker/Diaz

& on it goes
Wow lol

Some of your quotes

Grealish

Real Madrid

& on it goes
all true & reasonable...first quote was after KDB did a temper tantrum when he got subbded & sorry for wanting the young players to have some game time...2nd opinion also reasonable (prefer doku,savio,bobb,fodden on the wings)...3rd also true..was especially dissapointed in Rodri

all true & reasonable...first quote was after KDB did a temper tantrum when he got subbded & sorry for wanting the young players to have some game time...2nd opinion also reasonable (prefer doku,savio,bobb,fodden on the wings)...3rd also true..was especially dissapointed in Rodri
Very narrow minded & somewhat immature. Thankfully Pep differs

Very narrow minded & somewhat immature. Thankfully Pep differs
immature is to take my Real quote out of context (posted 3/4 opinions at that evening it was a reaction to the Bernardo/Kova "hate") & but each to their own

rag

Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.