Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Will be interesting to see if atletico actually come up with the money, let’s wait and see.
We and they have agreed, the issue is will they play the player what he wants, let's see how desperate he is to be a starter.

Agree with the above and holding the cash. I doubt anyone is going to release their best player now given they would have to go into the market late and with other clubs knowing they were desperate. Best player is what we need - the level we are at means that aside from kids its the jewel in the crown we go after. Lets wait and be savvy and learn our lesson from signings like Nunes. Give our youth a chance in the interim.
Release clauses and clubs needing cash or having offers made that cannot be rejected.

Release clauses and clubs needing cash or having offers made that cannot be rejected.

Can see Alvarez being announced as an Atletico player and then City paying Eze release clause the day after. Foden knew what he’s doing with that pic , players do know some things they aren’t stupid.

Remember Mahrez pic with Haaland?

Can see Alvarez being announced as an Atletico player and then City paying Eze release clause the day after. Foden knew what he’s doing with that pic , players do know some things they aren’t stupid.

Eze put that pic up, i think

Mahrez was partying in Marbella with Haaland wasn't he? Not the same Summer we signed him but still, bet it was well advanced at that point.

I think Mahrez even put a caption of 'Agent Mahrez' or something along those lines...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.