Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

I think Palmer was already linked with a move and still played in the game against Sevilla, The same could happen with Alvarez, one last trophy before moving on.

Edit: There's some compulsory rest clause so he wouldn't be playing tomorrow

In any case, I definitely wouldn't play him. This business tomorrow should be seen in the light of a serious warm-up for the season. Much needed minutes to bind the players together again. A not-friendly friendly.
Nothing against Julián by the way. But as far as I'm concerned, he's yesterday's news. He's made his choice, fair enough.

In any case, I definitely wouldn't play him. This business tomorrow should be seen in the light of a serious warm-up for the season. Much needed minutes to bind the players together again. A not-friendly friendly.
Nothing against Julián by the way. But as far as I'm concerned, he's yesterday's news. He's made his choice, fair enough.
You do know he’s on a sunbed next to his girlfriend don’t you?
Olympics………

Yep. And he can stay right there.
Obliquely, I was also making a point about the game, which should concern every single player taking part. That is, if they ‘get’ us at all.
So you think Pep would think for a nano second that he’d play a player that hasn’t trained , flown thousands of miles and put him in a squad of players that he is due to leave two days later.
I just find that a very strange comment to make. Absolutely 0% chance he was ever going to get a place in the squad, so why comment on him is my point.
I agree. He’s gone and we move on. Check my previous posts if you wish. Anyway, up the blues.

So you think Pep would think for a nano second that he’d play a player that hasn’t trained , flown thousands of miles and put him in a squad of players that he is due to leave two days later.
I just find that a very strange comment to make. Absolutely 0% chance he was ever going to get a place in the squad, so why comment on him is my point.
I agree. He’s gone and we move on. Check my previous posts if you wish. Anyway, up the blues.

And check the previous post (not by you) on the preceding page that suggested exactly that it was possible, until that post was edited. To which I was replying, on this very page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.