Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

He'll be fine, we'll be fine. Everyone wins in this scenario.
When you’ve seen kompany, silva, gundo and aguero leave the club you can no longer worry about a second string like Alvarez despite how talented he is.

We could do with a negrado type signing. But finding a world class player that’s content with playing second fiddle to big erl will be tricky.

Either way I’m more than happy having foden/kdb or savio or a salvaniho playing as a false 9

feels kinda surreal, I wanna say big mistake but so far everything he touches turns to gold, shrug

feels kinda surreal, I wanna say big mistake but so far everything he touches turns to gold, shrug

i ca

i can understand him succumbing to reals constant tapping up but disappointed he going to athleti

Crazy to think we are getting £82m for Alvarez, after signing him for £14m. Who himself was the replacement for Ferran Torres, who we sold for £55m, after signing him for £17m. That's £106m made on that position, in 3 years while winning the league each one of them.
If only we could do it with central midfielders…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.