Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Still played upfront though, same at River. we play with one striker and he's not shifting him soon. Think its a bit early to be complaining about it but i can see his point.

starting only 2 champions league games was a very surprising stat to me.
I too can see his point and he’s likely to get less game time this season with KDB available, McAtee and Bobb knocking around and hopefully a better Grealish and Nunes.
Pep’s done a great job keeping most happy and maybe with more games this season and better use of subs and rotation (e.g manage Kev’s time) then he can keep everyone happy again.

Unless a Haaland renewal is on the cards don’t see us selling Alvarez.

On a side note, hopefully those talks are on-going as I can’t see anyone in the market who could afford him.

So a renewal would be most welcome.

That and I can imagine Real are in his ear to run his contract down and go on a free.

I couldn’t believe myself but I was actually happy Lille sold that player to United, as it was clear Real where trying the same with him.

I have special dislike for that club now!!
That is a long, long way off.

If clubs contact a player without the clubs consent isn't that against the rules? Are there and rules any more?

If clubs contact a player without the clubs consent isn't that against the rules? Are there and rules any more?
Probably talking only to the agent and not the player and the agent gives info to the journos Fabrizio etc to give the pressure to sell

With Olmo gone

Who would we want to replace him or not even replace him at all and fill the place with a dm?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.