Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Alvarez disappears in a lot of games and has little impact on the match

He got loads of minutes last season.. a lot more than you’d expect when in direct competition against the best striker on the planet

I think he’s a bit out of order kicking up a fuss (if he’s not been misquoted) .. and I suspect pep thinks the same

I don’t want him to leave as I think there’s loads of room for improvement, but if all is as being reported it might be best to let him go if we get the money we want
He's complained on a radio station about being left out of important games, big no no with Pep. He's gone imo.

He’s going nowhere unless the price is right. He’s a young goal scorer with excellent pedigree…oh, and a nice long contract!

He seems to be walking back some of the paraphrasing of his words and trying to smooth things over before he comes back to work. Until Peo, Txiki and Alvarez sit down face to face, I’m not sure anyone will know for certain where this is going.

If a European challenger wants him, they’re going to have to pony up every penny to get him.

One of the challenges for professional footballers today is their relationship with social media and the amount of information they share intentionally and unintentionally.. Plus the people around them who are often on a perpetual trolley dash..

He’s shot himself in the foot with his recent comments
Guardiola won’t have liked that at all
Leave

I think only applies between Premier League clubs.
Foreign clubs can and will do it.

And the Dippers… Klopp was caught red handed tapping up Van Hype in Blackpool (I think). As you’d expect the FA and PL did nothing. Klopp and Liverpool agreed to end all interest in the player and then signed him a few months later. YCMIU.

He’s shot himself in the foot with his recent comments
Guardiola won’t have liked that at all
Leave

As a few on here have said… Pep worked hard to accommodate Alvarez last season - sometimes to the detriment of the team. Those comments if true - were out of order.

As a few on here have said… Pep worked hard to accommodate Alvarez last season - sometimes to the detriment of the team. Those comments if true - were out of order.
Alvarez isn’t daft so I think he understands he’s on the bench if everyone’s fit
PSG are probably the only club I can see paying the money

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.