Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Alvarez isn’t daft so I think he understands he’s on the bench if everyone’s fit
PSG are probably the only club I can see paying the money

Agreed. I hope he enjoys his top of the table clashes with Angers and Le Havre. He’s clearly being advised to move on and that’s his choice but he can do better than PSG but for City PSG are a good option - as you say they will pay up. FFP doesn’t seem an issue for them even without a TV deal.

That football 365 article is absolutely shite. Says he wants a transfer to Real Madrid and City have now dropped the asking price to 40m. Obvious as night following day with that shitty outlet

Hopefully a resolution sooner rather than later, no big loss. Massively overrated by many on here.
We're not going to pick up another bargain like him again though. Has moments of magic that make him look like a 60m player then many other moments where he looks like that 15m we paid. I personally think he's worth keeping hold of, but wouldn't be that upset if he went

That football 365 article is absolutely shite. Says he wants a transfer to Real Madrid and City have now dropped the asking price to 40m. Obvious as night following day with that shitty outlet
365 are a terrible source of information about City. There is a very clear agenda with them about our club.

Some on here are nuts. His agent does the normal "looking at options" and the internet (and Bluemoon) melts down.
Talk like here can sometimes fuel the fire and make thing happen that might not have.

He is a top player. I think i only reserve not calling him world class, because i don't think we have seen the best of him yet.
I want him to stay.
But i do feel we need to see the best of him this season. if it doesn't happen, then maybe then it would be better for each of us to part ways.
Until then, he's ours and anybody wanting him will have to pay top money. Simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.