Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

It depends if the club replaces him imo mate.

Do we need to directly replace him?

It is nice to have a direct back up for Erling if he's injured/rested, but we could do the "false 9" anyway

When Erling is playing, then Julian is either on the bench or he plays near the 10 position and he's pretty basic in that position in my opinion.

I do like him as a city player and has done well when called upon, so it's great if he stays. I wouldn't be too worried if he was sold for a good fee though.

True, I think Oscar bobb deserves his chance, doubt he will score the same alvarez did but you'd be hoping doku, grealish, savio all contribute enough alongside bobb and you'd have to do false 9 with kdb or foden at times.

Either way, I have no issue with it. If he really is angling for a move, then he has arsed it up by saying he will think about it after the Olympics, and that comment should anger his potential suitors as much as it has angered @Keeper! .

Any move will hinge on a fee being produced for him, not on what twitter said he said.
No anger from me but he has shown our club no respect

Lots of games,injuries,suspensions and rest time.

Erling ain't 100%.

Julian will get plenty of starts, play time , goals & assists.

He's ours !!
But he wont play in the crucial games if all are fit and he knows that. Nothing to do with minutes, its about him wanting to be the main man.

Early last season he was in superb form with goals and assists, he is a superb member of the squad and it will be a big loss and he will have to be replaced.

Already in pre-season we have seen the injury issues of Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.