Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

How much more does he want to play? He featured in 54 games last season, and played 2660 minutes in the Premier League, which isn't far off the 2900 minutes that Rodri got. I suspect it's less about that, and more about wanting to be the main striker somewhere.
No, it’s more about the media sprouting bullshit to sell papers/ gain clicks and unsettle City than talking the truth.
Why nothing about Kobbie not happy with his pittance or having to play for ten hag or alongside the likes of Scotty boy or Trashimero?

Last edited:
This possible scenario of him wanting to leave was always going to arrive.

It's Edin Dzeko all over again where a game or two here and there and coming off the bench after 65 mins isn't enough.

He will see himself as good enough to start for pretty much 90% of the teams in Europe.

I think if £60m arrives we will grant the move and he will push for it. Either way, I do think if not this summer then next year he will move on.

Absolute no chance of him ever being first choice over Haaland.

I think we are better when utilizing the false 9 when Haaland isn't playing anyway.

This possible scenario of him wanting to leave was always going to arrive.

It's Edin Dzeko all over again where a game or two here and there and coming off the bench after 65 mins isn't enough.

He will see himself as good enough to start for pretty much 90% of the teams in Europe.

I think if £60m arrives we will grant the move and he will push for it. Either way, I do think if not this summer then next year he will move on.

Absolute no chance of him ever being first choice over Haaland.

I think we are better when utilizing the false 9 when Haaland isn't playing anyway.
Nah, paper talk. Don’t be fooled

I'd be gutted to see him go. He's wildly underappreciated by many people, both inside and outside our fans.

Yes, he played a lot last season, but that was mainly due to injuries from KDB and Haaland. So, it's certainly a valid concern for him and his camp that he may not play as much as he'd like this season.

I don't know what the solution is because if/when Haaland is fit, he wants and expects to start.

Last edited:
Weren’t Bayern keen on Alvarez? £50m and Alvarez for Musiala?
why would they need him, he wouldn't be a 1st choice there either.
only realistic option is psg, but why would he go there, it's a dead league, no ambition whatsoever unless he just wants to be a big fish in a small pond.
in spain only atletico showed interest, but they won't meet our value, i believe they going for dovbik.
and therefore, i don't think we would sell him to any club in PL

He’s been a great signing for the money hasn’t he? If he’s wanting to be a striker then it’s not going to be here is it? Wouldn’t sell for less than £60m though

60? you all have lost your minds!

If we wanted him he would go for 180-225 and you all know it!

If Brokelona, PSG want him they'll have to pay a Coutinho/ Mbappe type fee for him, not 60!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.