Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

How much more does he want to play? He featured in 54 games last season, and played 2660 minutes in the Premier League, which isn't far off the 2900 minutes that Rodri got. I suspect it's less about that, and more about wanting to be the main striker somewhere.
Exactly.

He played more minutes than any other player last season.

As you said I'd say it's more so about wanting to be the main striker more than anything else, Realistically that's not going to happen with us whilst Haaland is around unless we go 4-4-2 which again ain't going to happen.

How much more does he want to play? He featured in 54 games last season, and played 2660 minutes in the Premier League, which isn't far off the 2900 minutes that Rodri got. I suspect it's less about that, and more about wanting to be the main striker somewhere.
I think your last sentence is spot on. It’s about the perception that he’s a backup or number two to Haaland.

In many ways he reminds me of Gabriel Jesus when he was with us. Wonderful, hard working player but I’m just not quite sure where he fits. I honestly don’t see him as a starter in our best lineup. He will get lots of game time but he may want to the main man, something he probably doesn’t get with Haaland here.

If we get the money we want he can go. it is understandable he wants to leave, he wants to play striker and Pep wants him to play deeper, Aguero had the same problem, but he had too much experience. Good luck with the future, but if Pep wants a replacement,Adeyemi not half the striker but a lot harder worker, might suit Pep more.

If we get the money we want he can go. it is understandable he wants to leave, he wants to play striker and Pep wants him to play deeper, Aguero had the same problem, but he had too much experience. Good luck with the future, but if Pep wants a replacement,Adeyemi not half the striker but a lot harder worker, might suit Pep more.
Adeyemi is not a harder worker. Perhaps you meant to say a faster runner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.