Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Disappointing news but he is too good to be back up but it doesn't quite work with Haaland in the team with Alvarez.

I really don't get it. What's the upside to selling him for us other than a profit? Who's going to be our striker if Haaland gets injured again?

I know the club has a reputation of letting players leave if they bring them a good enough offer, but sometimes I wish they'd say,' No, you have multiple years left on your contract.'

Thought he would he's too good to be a backup striker, at Atletico he'd be the main striker.

Do they have anyone worth taking of them? I know there is now €13m coming in for Morrata but surely we want €60-70m at least for Julian?

I really don't get it. What's the upside to selling him for us other than a profit? Who's going to be our striker if Haaland gets injured again?

I know the club has a reputation of letting players leave if they bring them a good enough offer, but sometimes I wish they'd say,' No, you have multiple years left on your contract.'

I can’t shake the feeling we are going to go big and try and get Musiala

I can’t shake the feeling we are going to go big and try and get Musiala
No chance. Musiala isn't a striker, anyway. He plays a similar role to Foden's in a sort of 'shadow striker' role. I would love him here, though.

It will probably be Olmo as Alvarez's replacement along with Savio. Musiala is staying at Bayern. Phil is capable of playing the false 9.

Sign a midfielder? We might go back to the false 9

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.