Alvarez done deal - £82m to Atletico

Involved as much as anybody last season, very much a key part of the squad, Easily valued in excess of £100 million, hasn't upset anybody and there's. now talks of a loan deal?

What planet are these fucking chancers on? Yeah sure we'll loan him out, and bring in either musiala or yamal on season long loans as replacements.

At least makes things semi-believable if you're going to spout a load of bullshit. Who buys this garbage?

Will be a shame if he leaves as he is a very good striker, unfortunately for him Haaland is 1st choice. I just hope we don't let him go on the cheap.

Involved as much as anybody last season, very much a key part of the squad, Easily valued in excess of £100 million, hasn't upset anybody and there's. now talks of a loan deal?

What planet are these fucking chancers on? Yeah sure we'll loan him out, and bring in either musiala or yamal on season long loans as replacements.

At least makes things semi-believable if you're going to spout a load of bullshit. Who buys this garbage?
It's absurd. The only way I see us loaning Alvarez to them is if there is an obligation to buy with a fee close to £100 million. And when has a move like that ever happened? These journalists have to be smoking some good stuff.

When we bought Aguero in 2011 Atletico charged us £36 million which is the equivalent of £96m today according to the Transfer Index (which adjusts for inflation). And that's BEFORE the transfer market fees spiked. Rasmus Hojlund was £72m a year ago, and while it is United, that just shows how dry the striker market is right now.

After a treble and 4 in a row - next season is a free hit for me. Doesn’t mean I don’t want to win but our bigger challenges will come off the field

Peps future, 115 and our legal action against PL
Agree

Will Alvarez get in trouble with the Enzo Fernandez vid, he was sat next to him on the bus.

Last edited:
I like Alvarez a lot but I don't see him ever quite reaching Aguero level and we need someone at that level to really rely on them as the main guy which he could become. I'd be fine selling to Atletico if the fee was at least 80m.

I like Alvarez a lot but I don't see him ever quite reaching Aguero level and we need someone at that level to really rely on them as the main guy which he could become. I'd be fine selling to Atletico if the fee was at least 80m.
Jesus was actually better, Alvarez would have made a mess of that 100th goal in the centurion season

Will Alvarez get in trouble with the Enzo Fernandez vid, he was sat next to him on the bus.
There is a video of him singing it I believe so it’s all up to the club and fifa. Horrible song and I hope all of them involved do face repercussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.